Join the local chapter of our nation’s oldest, most historic, and impactful black real estate trade association and let us connect you with real business opportunities – the National Association of Real Estate Brokers and Hampton Roads Association of Real Estate Brokers! Discover local member Realtists sought by our financial partners, affiliates, homebuyers, and Realtists nationwide looking for business alliances!
Top 10 Reasons to join NAREB/HRAREB…
- NAREB/HRAREB advocates for public policies that protect and expand sustainable homeownership.
- NAREB/HRAREB partners with other real estate trade groups, civil rights organizations, fair and equal housing advocates, and financial services institutions to create homeownership for African Americans and other minorities realized.
- NAREB/HRAREB connects you with real business opportunities. Our Realtists are listed on our National website that are visited by our financial partners, affiliates, homebuyers, and other Realtists nationwide looking for business alliances.
- NAREB/HRAREB alerts Realtists to policy changes.
- NAREB/HRAREB provides tools for our Realtists to meet today’s real estate challenges with training, certifications, and designations to us ahead of the curve.
- NAREB/HRAREB offers Realtist-only listing opportunities in locations where there is an active NAREB Local Board.
- NAREB/HRAREB convenes national and regional conferences attended by financial industry decision makers, economists, federal/state/local housing policymakers, and elected officials.
- NAREB/HRAREB provides Realtist-only discounts on both business and personal services.
- NAREB/HRAREB provides links to experts from the broad spectrum of real estate industry disciplines.
- Becoming a member of NAREB/HRAREB makes you a part of the oldest, most impactful real estate trade association that has a professional real estate network located throughout the United States all working to ensure “Democracy in Housing”.
Click here to join the Hampton Roads Association of Real Estate Brokers, a chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers!